Always wanted a glam night out in London and a night at the theatre in the West End, but put off by the prices? I found this Wowcher deal, where you can enjoy the choice of 9 West End shows, staying in a central London hotel with breakfast the next morning.. with prices starting from just £79 per person! Curtain call.. this is your cue!
Your Central London Theatre + Hotel Staycation Deal
You will be staying at one of four Travelodge hotels provided, based in King’s Cross, Waterloo, Old Street or Southwark. You’ll stay in a comfy double or twin en-suite room with a TV and 30 minutes of Wi-Fi per day- you will also get to enjoy a full English breakfast the next morning – perfect!
As mentioned, you will also get the best stalls or circle ticket to your choice of a brilliant West End play – you can choose from ‘The Play That Goes Wrong‘ for £79pp, ‘Thriller Live,’ ‘Stomp‘ and ‘Sunny Afternoon‘ for £89pp, and ‘Miss Saigon,’ ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time,‘ ‘Billy Elliot,’ ‘Mamma Mia‘ and ‘The Book of Mormon‘ for only £99 per person – what a list!
- Central London: 1 Night incl. Hotel & West End Theatre Tickets (9 Options!) from only £79
- Travel dates: Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2016 (Must book by 31st Jan 2016)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Travelodge
– King’s Cross
– Old Street
- Rating: Dependant on hotel chosen
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: None included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing