It can’t get any more luxurious for a holiday package to Asia than this one here. Secretescapes.com offers a hyper lush-luxury triple-centre holiday package of 14 nights for only £1899 per person. Let me explain you why this deal is worth every penny you pay for it.
After departing from London Gatwick you head to Kuala Lumpur and there you will stay 3 nights in the 5 star Mandarin Oriental (91% on TripAdvisor) which is the Traveller’s Choice 2014 Winner in the category of ‘top hotels’ and ‘luxury’… well no wonder if you’d ask me because the pictures already speak for themselves. Now imagine you in such a place :) The hotel is situated in central Kuala Lumpur right between the famous Petronas Twin Towers and the City Centre Park. The hotel owns an outdoor infinity pool and great spa facilities spread over two floors where you can pamper yourself after exploring the area around. This place is just amazingly decadent :) But don’t forget to stroll to the Merdeka Square or the Golden Triangle that are nearby. The Square is great if you’re interested in historical buildings and there is also one of the most tallest flagpole (around 95 metres) in the world to gaze.
Your second destination won’t be less interesting and takes you to a quiet escape at the Langkawi archipelago. Sleep 8 nights in the 4 star Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa (81% on TripAdvisor) which holds a Certificate of Excellence. That’s the perfect escape to refill your energy and to leave the world far, far behind you. The hotel is directly on a long white sandy beach which will give you the feeling of being miles and miles away from civilization.
The last destination takes you back to civilization and is going to be stunning Dubai. The 5 star park Hyatt Dubai (93% on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice Winner 2014) is right at the waterfront of the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. Prepare yourself to see luxury everywhere you look and take the chance and make a shopping trip in the big malls… well at least a window shopping should be okay :)
Gosh what a luxury holiday
FYI: Please check the validity of your passport which should be at least valid for 6 months. Check out the details here on gov.uk. Usually British nationals don’t need a visa to enter Malaysia. And you need to add one additional day to your holiday because your outbound flight is over night.
- Luxury Holiday Package Triple-Centre Asia: 14 Nights incl. 5* Hotels, Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for £1899
- Travel period: 27/05/2014 – 11/06/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Emirates and Malaysian Airlines. Within 7 days after your booking you are going to receive an email from the supplier of Secret Escapes with all the flight details.
- Hotel: 5 star Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur (3 nights)
- Rating: 91% on TripAdvisor out of 2.074 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: centre of Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel: 4 star Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa (8 nights)
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 2.022 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: landscape of Langkawi, directly on the beach
- Hotel: 5 star Park Hyatt Dubai (3 nights)
- Rating: 93% on TripAdvisor out of 640 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: centre of Dubai
- Destination: Asia Triple-Centre
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in all 3 destinations: pick-up and drop-off between airports and hotels included
- Entry: valid passport necessary, at least for 6 months
- Price: only £1899 per person based on 2 adults sharing
FYI: you can see the offer from secretescapes.com only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with Facebook.
Click here for the Asia Luxury Holiday Package