Take 5 minutes out your hectic schedule and have a little gander at this wonderful 4* Florence hotel I found on Trivago. You could be enjoying the warm Florentine sun, the cool blue water of the outdoor pool and an ice cold glass of wine (with breakfast each morning of course!) .. all you’ve got to do is click the link below!
4* Florence break – check it out here!
The Florence Hills Luxury Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor + GreenLeaders Gold) is located in the gorgeous Tuscan Hills, just outside of Pelago. There is a bus stop just 500 metres from the hotel, where can you reach Florence city centre, which is just 22km away. If you fancy a bit of bargain hunting, the Mall Outlet is just 20 minutes away by car. This location is the perfect sport for outdoor activities such as cycling or hiking, and you can take a dip in the spacious outdoor pool after a long, hot day.. perfect!
Whether you stay in a room or a suite, air conditioning, a flat screen TV and a private en suite bathroom is included – there is also a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries – no bad hair days here! A daily breakfast is also included, with the choice of fresh fruit, bread, croissants, cheese and egg dishes – all of which is served on the outdoor veranda.
If you don’t fancy stepping out for an evening meal, there is a great value onsite restaurant also. Buon appetito!
The only thing missing from this wonderful Italian set up, is return flights from your favourite UK airport – I found return flights from London Luton (returning to Gatwick) to Pisa for only £51 pp through my Flights Fare Finder. You can find a variety of flight bargains through it, so just amend the details to suit you. Just note that it takes around 3 hours transfer from Pisa to Florence. Alternatively you can fly directly to Florence airport, but flights were very expensive at time of print.
- Florence Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £108
- Provider: Hotel through Trivago and flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 14 – 16 May 2017
- 2 nights
- Flights to Pisa (PSA); alternative pick flights to Florence (flights are very expensive though)
- Airport of departure: London Luton (return London Gatwick)
- Alternative airports: pick your favourite airport
- Airline: easyJet
- Only hand luggage included
- Hotel: 4-star The Florence Hills Luxury Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 139 reviews + GreenLeaders Gold
- Destination: Florence, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here (£6 – £25 at time of print)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £108 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.