Marrakech is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list.
Just in case you weren’t sure what to visit during your stay, the Djemaa el-Fna square is definitely Number 1, especially when the night falls. Street vendors and cobra tamers stand side by side under the Atlas mountains, as both steam and magic rises into the warm air. The Majorelle Gardens are also a must-visit, designed and owned by the famous designer Yves St Laurent – the contrast of colours on both the buildings and plants is truly a sight to be seen. The stunning Saadian Tombs are a prime example of true Moroccan architecture, with vibrant mosaic tiles, intricate carvings and Arabic scripts.
Your Luxury Marrakech stay – live like kings and queens!
Of course, you’ll need somewhere to stay during your trip to Marrakech, and why not go all out with this absolutely PALATIAL hotel I found on Trivago. The Hotel Palais Namaskar (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is truly one of a kind, and will make your holiday a cut above the rest.
- Luxury Hotel Marrakech: 5* Hotel from only £283pn
- Travel dates: Depends on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Marrakech through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Hotel Palais Namaskar
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 379 reviews
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Airport transfer: Find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £283 per night based on 2 adults sharing