Explore this magical and vibrant city, where East and West come together in a unique expression of culture and history, with this luxury Istanbul city break deal.
3 Night Luxury Istanbul City Break Including 5* Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal to the stunning city of Istanbul, Turkey’s capital – with one foot in Europe and one in Asia, this fascinating and ancient city spans cultures, continents and centuries.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Istanbul International, and although transfers aren’t included there’s a bus that’ll get you to your hotel – check your options here.
The 5* Lamaria Residence is the perfect luxurious base for your 5* luxury Istanbul city break, located in Taksim and offering luxurious self-catered accommodation. You’ll be staying in a studio apartment, with a fully equipped kitchenette, but you’ll probably want to take advantage of the delicious restaurants nearby. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Stretched across the mighty Bosporus, the city of Istanbul, formerly Constantinople, is perched between the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, between Europe and Asia, and between East and West. A crossroads city since it’s ancient beginnings, Istanbul has long been seen by Westerners as the gateway to the orient. With it’s breath-taking mosques and Ottoman buildings towering along the historic skyline, Istanbul is a vibrant and happening city even after millennia, offering a rich and interestingly mixed culture, cuisine and atmosphere as modern Turkey’s capital. This ancient and incredible city truly has to be seen to be believed, and this luxury Istanbul city break is the perfect way to explore in comfort.
- Luxury Istanbul City Break: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel and Flights only £171
- Travel dates: Monday 12th October to Thursday 15th October 2015
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Pegasus Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Lamaria Residence
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 11 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 2.1 miles from city centre
- Destination: Istanbul
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Istanbul not included, check your options here
- Price: only £171 per person based on 2 adults sharing