Dive into your very own luxury Jamaica holiday and make the most of the quintessential Caribbean island paradise.
14 or 7 Night Luxury Jamaica Holiday Including 5* All-Inclusive Hotel And Flights
This amazingly good offer for an exquisite luxury Jamaica holiday featuring sunshine, warm sands and the fabulous blue of the Caribbean is just too good to pass up!
With this great package from Thomson you will be spending 14 nights in a gorgeous 5* all-inclusive hotel resort on the Caribbean island of Jamaica, and with flights and transfers also included in the price, at just £787 it’s a real steal! There is also the option to go for 7 nights at only £818 if you’re a bit more pressed for time, but as you can see the 14 night deal really does give you almost double for your money!
Flights are from Birmingham to Montego Bay for the 14 night offer, and including transfers your travel is all sorted. Alternatively the 7 night deal flies from London Gatwick, although various dates and flights are available for both lengths of stay at different prices so it’s well worth checking your options. All flights will be provided by Thomson Airways.
The ClubHotel Riu Negril is one of Jamaica’s best known luxury hotel resorts, and with it’s amazing beach-front location and glamorous style it’s easy to see why. The hotel boasts great sea views and all the facilities you could want for you all-inclusive luxury Jamaica holiday and more! With two (soon to be three) pools and a luxurious swim-up bar, you can kick back and relax with a cocktail in the pool itself. If the crystal waters of the Caribbean are calling then just head down to the beach, maybe helping yourself to a spicy treat at the Jerk Grill with it’s prime position on the beach itself. Other food options abound, with a la carte restaurants and a great buffet where you can watch you food being prepared at one of the unique cooking stations. With great water sports and activities on offer you can always make use of the great weather to keep active, or you can opt for a good pampering at the spa and sauna. There’s also evening entertainment and full programme of events for little ones, as well as a designated children’s pool to make sure the kids have a great time too, and leaving the adults to their cocktails. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
With it’s great location just a short drive or bus ride out of buzzing Negril, the hotel leaves you with lots of opportunities to go out and explore this amazing island. Negril itself is a vibrant resort, hosting beach parties and clubs packed with Caribbean flavour. If you can bring yourself to leave the confines of your admittedly amazing resort, make sure to experience the greatest jewel in Jamaica’s crown – it’s glorious landscape. With hidden jungle waterfalls and lush green mountains, there are thousands of beautiful corners to be discovered. With it’s amazing culture combining the Old World and the New, Jamaica is equally famous in the UK for it’s upbeat music and spicy cuisine. This deal is an amazing chance to live it up in luxury and experience one of the most beautiful corners of the globe – not to be missed!
- Luxury Jamaica Holiday: 14 Nights 5* Hotel, Full Board and Flights Only £787
- Travel dates: Friday 5th June to Friday 19th June 2015 (or Monday 8th June to Monday 15th June 2015)
- Length of stay: 14 nights (or 7 nights)
- approx. air temperature during stay: 28 degrees Celsius
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28 degrees Celsius
- Airport of departure: Birmingham for 14 night deal, London Gatwick for 7 night deal
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham and Gatwick, prices vary
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: ClubHotel Riu Regril
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,108 reviews
- Location: On the beach, approx. 5 miles from resort centre
- Destination: Jamaica
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer in Jamaica: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price for 14 nights: only £787 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price for 7 nights: only £818 per person based on 2 adults sharing