Whether you’re looking for a foodie, cultural or historical holiday, Lisbon is the destination for you. The city is separated into different areas, each with a different charm about them. The Chiado district is full of history, with elegant shops and really cute, traditional Portuguese cafes, this is the perfect spot for you to take a leisurely stroll and enjoy a coffee break, or a spot of lunch. You should definitely make the trip to the Cristo Rei, which is a statue that boasts really stunning views across the Tejo River and to the city. Don’t forget your camera if you go here, you’ll regret it later. As well as this, there are so many museums and churches that you have to go and see; you’re can have a really busy city break if you want to, but some of the sights might be worth sacrificing for your gorgeous spa! Restaurant-wise, I would really recommend Frade dos Mares. This is a Portuguese seafood restaurant and it is really fantastic.
Book your Lisbon Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Dolce CampoReal Lisbon (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you that it’s a wonderful, luxurious, elegant place to stay on your Luxury Lisbon Break! It’s a brilliant resort located in the Torres Vedras district in Western Portugal! It’s just 30 minutes from the center of Lisbon as well as 20 minutes to the beach! If you’re a golf fan and have come just to chill out, then the 18-hole golf course will be the perfect challenge for you! There’s also a pool, restaurant, fitness center, bar, spa, hot-tub, and tennis court, so whatever you like doing, it’s your choice!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Luxury Lisbon Break: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £104 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 5-7 December 2016
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Dolce CampoReal Lisbon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 998 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Torres Vedras
- Destination: Western Portugal
- The hotel is around 30 minutes from Lisbon and so I’d recommend that you rent a car! Find options here!
- Meals: Non inclusive
- Transfers: Not included, find options here!
- Price: only £104 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!