The flower island Madeira is famous for its beautiful flora and fauna. Especially if you like to hike the Portuguese island in the Atlantic Ocean is perfect to do so. The capital is Funchal in the south, which is also the birthplace of probably the best footballer in the world: Cristiano Ronaldo. If you want to spend a holiday in Madeira and in Funchal, then check out the deal that I have found on thomson.co.uk, you might like it.
You will start this holiday to Madeira on 09/06/2014 for 7 nights and stay in the excellent 4 star Madeira Panoramic Hotel (88% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) with breakfast, flight from Birmingham and coach transfers for only £273 per person based on 2 people sharing. The hotel is located on a hillside in Funchal from where you will enjoy a fantastic all-round view from the hotel roof over the entire environment. Especially the outdoor pool is an attraction for itself as it offers spectacular views over the Atlantic. Just have a look at the pictures on Thomson and TripAdvisor and see for yourself.
The weather on Madeira is very pleasant throughout the year, so you will indulge temperatures around 23°C in June. But don’t worry if it should get cooler, the hotel runs a lush indoor and is certainly a good alternative. The hotel is really great if you’d ask me, but as you’re on Madeira you should definitely explore the area and get to know the beauty of this unique volcanic island. It’s very green and full of unique plants. This holiday is ideal if you’re looking for relaxation in a nice atmosphere.
- Madeira Holiday Package: 7 Nights incl. excellent 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £272
- Travel period: 09/06/2014 – 16/06/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4 star Madeira Panoramico Hotel
- Rating: 88% on TripAdvisor out of 224 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Funchal, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and bars within a short walking distance (0.62 miles), approx. 1.6 miles from resort centre (courtesy bus available)
- Destination: Madeira
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Madeira: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £272 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £2730 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the Madeira Deal