Madeira is often referred to as the floating garden, famed for the diversity of the plants that can thrive in its climate. This deal gives you the chance to go and explore the garden, discover Funchal and taste some superb wines… this is definitely a deal to be considered.
4* Week in Madeira
The deal I have found you is available on thomson.co.uk for just £262 per person. This includes your 7 night 4* Hotel stay, Flights from Birmingham, Transfers in Madeira and a daily Breakfast. It’s worth noting that I have found similar deals from other airports, so if you want to fly from Glasgow, East Midlands or London Gatwick airport, then click here :) But feel free to change the dates, party size and airports yourself on the provider’s page.
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* Hotel Madeira Panoramico, which has received a great TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Whilst you’re staying here you’ll be provided with a daily Breakfast, so you can sit down, enjoy a meal and plan how you want to spend your day.
If you want to explore Madeira’s natural beauty, then I would suggest one of the guided walking tours.. either Marocos Walk or Rabacal walk.. both of which are incredibly beautiful and not particularly taxing as far as walks go!
The natural thing to do, I think is to head into Funchal to sample some wine! Madeira is famous for their wine for good reason, so I would definitely recommend giving one of the tasting sessions a go.. then maybe you could head to a wine bar to practice the skills you’ve just learnt.
If you fancied eating out one night, I would recommend heading to the Funchal Old Town. This is because they have a lot of traditional restaurants which serve phenomenal traditional Portuguese food.. it would be a shame if you didn’t try at least one of them.
This is a great opportunity for you and your loved one to escape for a week this February and have some fun exploring a truly beautiful and individual island.
- Madeira: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Breakfast only £262
- Travel dates: 23/02/2015 – 02/03/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- alternative airports: Glasgow, East Midlands or London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 248 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: 5 minutes from Funchal
- Destination: Funchal, Madeira
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Madeira: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £262 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Alternative Dates from London Gatwick
- Alternative Dates from Glasgow
- Alternative Dates from East Midlands