Do you need a short break from your daily routine? Do you want to spend time with your beloved one, somewhere beautiful and peaceful? If that is so, then keep reading how you can escape to a little paradise called Porto Cristo in Majorca. This town is not a classic tourist destination, but it is great for relaxing and to leave the world behind for a few days. Porto Cristo has a small sandy beach and is coined by a beautiful marina and surrounded by rocks on two sides. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Then fly with Monarch Airlines from Birmingham to Palma in April incl. the 4-star THB Felip Hotel (71% on TripAdvisor) and flights for only £126 per person based on two people sharing. You get this deal on monarch.co.uk. The hotel is for adults only and is close to the harbour and the beach. Enjoy your short trip!
Little advice: there is no transfer included and I recommend you to look on shuttledirect.com for appropriate offers. Prices are around £30 (whole party).
- Majorca: 3 Days incl. 4-star Hotel with Breakfast and Flights for only £126
- Travel period: 01/04/2014 – 03/04/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: 4-star THB Felip Hotel
- Rating: 71% on TripAdvisor out of 279 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: 40 m to the beach and approx. 100 m from resort centre
- Destination: Majorca/Porto Cristo
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Majorca: not included, find an appropriate transfer on shuttledirect.com. Prices are around £30 (whole party)
- Price: only £126 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: The link doesn’t forward to the offer, but to a summary. Just sort the results by ‘low to high price’, then scroll down to the third offer with the hotel name THB Felip Hotel. I checked the other offer and in my opinion think that this deal was the best value for its price.Click here for the Majorca Deal