Spend a wonderful all inclusive holiday in the north-east coast of Majorca and enjoy in a great setting. And this deal is getting you to Alcudia. It offers both city and beach experience and is a perfect location for your next family holiday. You’ll find really nice shops and cafés in the historic old town and you can lie in the sun on the almost 5 miles long beach along the coast.
So if you’re looking for a family-friendly Majorca holiday then check the deal on thomson.co.uk: stay 7 nights in the excellent 4-star Condesa de la Bahia (83% on TripAdvisor) which has won the Travellers’ Choice 2014 with all inclusive, flights and coach transfers for only £302 per person.
The hotel is totally worth the award: located only a few metres to the beach and less than a 5 minutes taxi drive lies the hotel that has a really lush swimming pool. It’s a big lagoon-like pool and there’s an animal-themed splash park with slides and tunnels. So as long as your kids are having big fun in the pool you can relax on one of the sunbeds around the pool. And if you can’t get enough of the pool and the beach then how about a little day trip to one of the biggest Waterparks in Majorca the Western Water Park? It is the only themed water park in Majorca and has many attractions that will keep your children entertained such as the Mega Slide for example. Have fun :)
- Majorca: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £302
- Travel period: 22/04/2014 – 29/04/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4-star Condesa de la Bahia
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 1.201 reviews + Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: on the beach, approx. 1 mile to the centre of Alcudia, shops and bars close by
- Destination: Alcudia / Majorca
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Majorca: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £302 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £3020 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the Majorca Deal