Whether you’re searching for relaxation or activity, Palma Majorca has it all! Beaches, mountains, and other fantastic sights right at your fingertips! Famous for it’s cathedrals, stone-built villages, and breathtaking views over the ocean, Majorca offers a range of exciting things to do for all types of holiday-goers!
Book your Majorca Break today!
Located in Cala d’Or, the Club Martha’s Aparthotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a beautiful, recently renovated hotel complex. Located just 300 metres from the beach, Club Martha is surrounded by dreamy landscapes, so remember to bring your cameras! Or if you want to stay around the hotel without missing out on the cool water, there are 3 open-air swimming pools lined with deckchairs! But as well as the relaxation, don’t forget about the food on offer! Equipped with the Natalie Restaurant as well as the Pizzeria, we can guarantee that you won’t go hungry!
I found this deal on Loveholidays! Check it out, and extra transfers and hold luggage are available if you require them. There are also alternative flights on offer, but this deal is the cheapest one in October, so don’t miss out!
- Majorca Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £144
- Travel dates: 16-20 October 2016
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Budget Airline (Return with Monarch)
- Hotel: 4* Club Marthas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1292 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 300m from the beach
- Destination: Majorca
- Meals: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Majorca not included:
Shuttle Transfer for just £44 return
- Hold luggage- Add up to two 15kg bags for just £36 each
- Price: only £144 per person based on 2 people sharing