Majorca has it all, the scenery, the weather, the beaches and the hotels… why not combine all of these things together to get the perfect family holiday? This helps you extend your summer for as long as possible!
4* Family Holiday to Majorca
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for only £227 per person. This includes your 7 Night 4* Hotel stay and Flights from London Gatwick! It is worth noting that I have also found this holiday but from Glasgow airport, this would cost you £355 per person… you can find more information here.
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* UR Mision de San Miguel, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, but I always think that it’s better because it gives you a bit more flexibility with what you’re doing.
Your hotel is situated in the centre of Palma, and is really close to the Train Station as well as the Mallorca Cathedral and Bellver Castle. This means that it’s easy enough for you to explore the city a bit. If I’m honest, I would recommend hiring a car.. you’ll probably want to spend some time at the beach, and it’s so much quicker and easier if you have your own mode of transport.
If you fancied eating out one night, then I could recommend heading to the Marsim Bistrobarante. It’s a really good burger bar, that serves some really excellent food for really excellent prices. This is definitely an affordable option which is great for families.
- Majorca Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £227
- Travel dates: 13/10/2015 – 20/10/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Hotel: 4* UR Mision de San Miguel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 241 reviews
- Location: centre of Palma
- Destination: Palma, Majorca
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Majorca not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £227 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing