Jet off last minute for a sunny Malaga holiday this September and welcome the month of October on a hot beach instead of the dreary streets of the UK! I found this DIY Hotel + Flights deal on trivago.co.uk and easyjet.co.uk – it’s so good I might have to get it myself..
Your Malaga Holiday Deal
You will fly from London Luton to Malaga airport and spend 15 nights (that’s right, 15!) at the El Cenachero Apartments Malaga, (4/5 on Tripadvisor) convieniently located 250m from the beach front, in the district of El Palo, famous for its fishing. It faces onto the Alboran Sea, with its consistently warm tides and sandy beaches – ideal for sunbathing.
The self catered apartments are ideal for travellers wanting to explore, yet have a comfortable and clean place to settle down each night. Each come equipped with kitchenette, private bathroom and flat screen TV, and the surrounding areas are great for relaxing, buying food or souvenirs with the large variety of shops on offer. If you want to step out a little further, Malaga city centre is only a short bus ride away and El Candado Golf Course is less than a mile from El Cenachero for those wanting a quick 18 holes. Snap this deal up before it’s too late!
- Price breakdown:
- Malaga: 15 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £315
- Travel dates: 29 September 2015 – 14 Oct 2015
- Length of stay: 15 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: Available at a higher price
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: El Cenachero Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 34 reviews
- Location: 3.7 miles to city centre of Malaga
- Destination: Malaga, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: None included, average taxi price £11 – £13, bus £4 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £315 per person based on 2 adults sharing