A Mallorca beach break is just what the doctor ordered – sunshine, warm sandy beaches and beautiful blue seas, along with a tapas or two and maybe a cheeky sangria, are the perfect way to beat your everyday stress.
4 Nights Mallorca Beach Break Including All Inclusive Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal that’ll let you have a blissful Mallorca beach break, so you can sun yourself on the sand and feel that stress just evaporate away.
With this great package from Wowcher you will be spending 4 nights in sunny Mallorca in an all-inclusive hotel, plus have your flights included, for only £189 per person. 7 and 10 night deals are available, meaning that you can easily turn your Mallorca beach break into a longer stay.
Flights are from London Gatwick, Stansted, Luton or Southend to Palma, although transfers aren’t included – check your options here.
The Hotel Marina Delfin Verde is the perfect place to spend your Mallorca beach break, boasting both a fantastic pool and a convenient location just minutes away from the beach. With the all-inclusive option you won’t have to worry about a thing, so you can focus on finding your inner beach babe and making the most of your time away. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Combining gorgeous summer sun and nice cool breezes to keep you from overheating, the Balearic gem of Mallorca has tiny coves, wide city beaches, modern marinas and little fishing ports. The city of Palma has a great arty, Mediterranean atmosphere and fantastic food, as do the many little towns dotted across the island, each with their own distinct personalities. With sea, cities and great food on offer, you may want to hire a car – check deals on carrentals.co.uk. Having said that, with four days in lovely Port d’Alcudia you’re likely to want to just relax on the sand at the Playa de Muro, just a stone’s throw away from your hotel. The perfect way to recharge your batteries, this Mallorca beach break just might be exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mallorca Beach Break: 4 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel and Flights only £189
- Travel dates: Dates available between 2nd June and 23rd October 2015
- Length of stay: 4 nights (7 and 10 nights also available)
- Airport of departure: Gatwick, Stansted, Luton or Southend
- Alternative airports: Manchester (£90pp surcharge)
- Hotel: Hotel Marina Delfin Verde
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 989 reviews
- Location: Port d’Alcudia
- Destination: Mallorca
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mallorca: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £189 per person based on 2 adults sharing