An insider’s tip for a great holiday is Malta. The small Mediterranean island offers warm temperatures all over the year and is therefore perfect for beach holidays. So why not travelling to Malta and discovering the beauty of Malta and its outstanding coasts-by-boat tours this January? Spotted a great deal for you and here are the details…
If you’re looking for a warmer place than the UK in January then check out this deal that I have found on Thomson. They’re currently offering a holiday package to Malta for only £131 per person based on 2 travelers. The price includes flights from London Gatwick or from Manchester, your stay in a well rated 4-star hotel with half board and coach transfers.
You will be staying at the 4-star Hotel Mellieha Bay which received 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is located on the Mellieha beach and about 2 miles from the resort centre. It overlooks the island’s largest bay and its location is perfect to explore the surroundings. The nearest restaurants and bars are only a five-minute bus drive away. There are also two pools and an international restaurant directly on the hotel grounds. Enjoy every day a delicious breakfast and an evening meal and relax either at Malta’s biggest bay or at the pools. It’s up to you.
So hurry up and pack your bags by clicking on the link to Thomson :)
- 4* Malta Escape: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £131 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel period: 24-31 January 2017
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick or Manchester (£131 pp)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4-star hotel Mellieha Bay Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,400 reviews
- Location: on the beach, approx. 1.8 miles from resort centre
- Destination: Malta
- Board basis: Half-board
- Airport transfer in Malta: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £131 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!