An insider’s tip for a great holiday is Malta. The small Mediterranean island offers warm temperatures all over the year and is therefore perfect for beach holidays. So why not travelling to Malta and discovering the beauty of Malta and its outstanding coasts by boat tours this January? Spotted a great deal for you and here are the details…
If you’re looking for a warmer place than the UK in November then check out this deal that I have found on thomson.co.uk. They’re currently offering a holiday package to Malta for only £225 per person based on 1 traveler. The price includes flights from London Gatwick, your stay in a well rated 4-star hotel with half board and coach transfers. If you prefer to fly from a different airport then follow the link but amend your flights, choose them from Manchester instead for £236 per person.
You will be staying at the 4-star Hotel Mellieha Bay which received 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is located on the Mellieha beach and about 2 miles from the resort centre. It overlooks the island’s largest bay and its location is perfect to explore the surroundings. The nearest restaurants and bars are only a five-minute bus drive away. There are also two pools and an international restaurant directly on the hotel grounds. Enjoy every day a delicious breakfast and an evening meal and relax either at Malta’s biggest bay or at the pools. It’s up to you.
So hurry up and pack your bags by clicking on the link to Thomson.co.uk :)
- Malta Single Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £225!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel period: 13-20 December 2016
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick or Manchester (£236 pp)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4-star hotel Mellieha Bay Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,400 reviews
- Location: on the beach, approx. 1.8 miles from resort centre
- Destination: Malta
- Board basis: Half-board
- Airport transfer in Malta: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £225 per person based on one traveler
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!