Malta is a truly underrated holiday destination. It’s a shame because it really has everything to offer you; whether it’s sea life, Caravaggio’s Masterpiece, great views or a stunning coastline you’re looking for, this really is the place that you want to be!
Malta Family Holiday
You will be staying in the 4* Pergola Club Hotel & Spa, which has received a great TripAdvisor Rating of 4/5 as well as winning a Travellers’ Choice Award for the “Bargain” category. This is a really great hotel, located near the beach but also in the city centre of Mellieha, so you have access to all of the best bits!
Your hotel also has a full service spa that you could choose to make the most of if you fancied a day at the beginning or end of your stay to really maximise your relaxation. Naturally treatments would cost you a little bit extra, but since this is such a bargain you might be able to stretch a little bit; it’s not every day you go on holiday is it?!
This deal is available to you on Loveholidays.co.uk for just £97 per person based on a family of 5. This includes your 7 night 4* Hotel stay and flights from London Gatwick! Meals aren’t included in this deal, but it gives you a really great excuse to explore a bit more of the city and try some of the local delicacies!
It’s worth noting that this deal is also available for 2 adults for only £112 per person and that you can fly from different UK airports (for a surcharge). Don’t forget to apply the LoveHolidays Voucher code: LOVE15FREE during your booking process to get the price that I quoted. You’ll find more details about this code here.
LoveHolidays offers several payment options! If you prefer to pay a low deposit, then check out the options during your booking process!
Whilst you’re in Malta I think you should really head to the Ghadira Nature Reserve, it has some stunning scenery and a lot of different animals for you to spot on your travels. It’s a nice way to spend the day if you don’t fancy being in the city or on the coast.
If you wanted to go out for dinner, I would recommend going to Il Mithna, which is a Mediterranean restaurant. It’s not the cheapest, but it is pretty affordable and has really great dishes. It’s one of the top rated restaurants on TripAdvisor with lots of people raving about how good the food is and loving the extensive wine list! It’s a really good choice if you fancied a bit of a treat on your holiday.
Make the most of your time away, fill it with beautiful scenery, stunning views and some really delicious food. Happy Holidays :)
- Malta Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Spa Hotel & Flights only £97
- Travel dates: 4 December – 11 December 2016
- more dates available!
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Alternative airports: Birmingham (£125), Bournemouth (£137), Bristol (£132), Edinburgh (£155), Leeds Bradford (£129), London Luton (£113)
- Hotel: 4-star Pergola Club Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,279 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Winner
- Location: close to the beach, in the city centre
- Destination: Mellieha / Malta
- Board: self catering
- Airport transfer in Malta not included. By bus only £1 each way, 38 mins
- Payment options available:
Interest free monthly payments and low deposits available!
- Price: only £97 per person based on 2 adults and 3 children sharing
- Price: only £112 per person based on 2 adults sharing