Fly away this winter to the beautiful and super unique island of Malta for 4, 7 or 10 nights, including return flights for only £229 per person! This fabulous deal is available for holidays until the 21th March 2017 but you will need to book soon to make the most of it!
Your Malta Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the Radisson Blu Resort, St Julians (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for 4 nights in either a deluxe or deluxe sea view room. This great hotel is located just under 10km from the Maltese capital city of Valletta, and includes three stunning onsite restaurants – The Edge restaurant, The Kon Tiki Restaurant and Le Bistro. The hotel also boats an indoor and outdoor pool, with a spa and sauna, tennis courts and a diving school – you will never be without something to do with this fabulous deal. Each room comes fully equipped with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, and the deluxe sea view rooms include a stunning view of the Maltese coastline.
This package deal includes return flights from the choice of 8 UK airports – Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, London Stansted, Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool, and Birmingham straight into Malta, through Ryanair. It also includes breakfast each morning of your stay, and return transfer between the hotel and airport.
It is possible to upgrade this deal to 7 or 10 nights for a higher price, however the hotel and flight patterns are the same.
- Malta: 4, 7 or 10 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers from £229
- Travel dates: Various dates until 21 March 2017
- Length of stay: 4, 7 or 10 Nights (at an additional cost)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted, Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool & Birmingham
- Airline: Ryaanir
- Hotel: Radisson Blu Resort, St. Julians
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,755 reviews
- Destination: St Julians, Malta
- Meals: Breakfast each morning
- Airport transfer in Malta: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £229 per person based on 2 adults sharing