Malta is an island that we don’t very often get to explore, mainly because it is so expensive to get there, which is because it is so popular. With this deal it is now affordable, and even though it’s for the Winter months Malta stays constantly around 16°C!
You will be staying at the 4* Seabank Resort and Spa, which received a TripAdvisor rating of 88%, as well as having won three Travellers’ Choice Awards. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so you won’t have to worry about where to find your meals.
There are six restaurants that you can choose from for your meals. It is completely up to you which restaurant you choose, with a variety of styles you’re sure to like. The all-inclusive board covers all meals, drinks and even afternoon tea if it takes your fancy.
As well as the restaurants it boasts two beautiful swimming pools, with great views, as well as a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. With this deal you have access to all of these things, making it incredibly easy for you to completely relax into your holiday and enjoy not having to do anything.
This deal is available to you through travelzoo.com for only £269 per person! Included in this is your all-inclusive stay, as well as your flights and transfers in Malta. It also worth noting that you receive a room upgrade with this deal, so you have a room with a nice view! The way it works is you follow the link to TravelZoo and then, using the details on their website, contact the company who have found this deal; Malta Direct. It’s really easy, just follow the instructions!
This is the ultimate holiday for those of you looking to completely unwind over the Winter months. It’s warm, it’s beautiful and it’s the perfect place for everybody who needs a break from the wind and rain that seems to dampen everybody’s spirits at this time of year.
- Malta: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £269
- Travel dates: select dates 24/11/2014 – 12/02/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: London Luton, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford and Liverpool
- Hotel: 4* Seabank Resort and Spa
- Rating: 88% on TripAdvisor out of 1,847 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner 2014 in Top Hotels, Service and All-Inclusive (2013)
- Location: near beach
- Destination: Mellieha Bay, Malta
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Malta: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £269 per person based on 2 adults sharing