Malta, a place where you can do everything you want to. Whether it’s discovering the sea life through scuba diving, looking at Caravaggio’s Masterpiece, exploring the mysterious Hypogeum or walking up to get a better look at the citadel, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice.
You will be staying in the 4* Solana Hotel for the duration of your 4 night holiday. This hotel has received a TripAdvisor rating of 81% as well as winning the Travellers’ Choice Award for “Bargain”. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, meaning that you will be able to choose when and where you eat.
This hotel has a really nice pool, which you are absolutely free to use as you wish. It’s the perfect way for you to relax after a long day of exploring. If you don’t fancy getting wet, then you could just hang out in the cocktail bar, working your way gradually through the entire menu.
Whilst you’re here I would really recommend trying some scuba diving. It’s really good fun and is also a really excellent way to see the island. Getting out to where you need to be to scuba dive you would normally take a boat, which gives you a really excellent view of the island.
This deal is available to you on ebookers.co.uk. We currently have a special promotion code with them, meaning that you save £30 on this deal; making it only £66.50 per person! To make this saving, when prompted just type in the code HOLGURUBREAK. This is a really great way for you to save money whilst going on holiday, for more information about ebookers and how you can save more money with them, follow the link at the bottom of the page!
Malta is the perfect place for you to take a quick break and just relax. Everybody needs time to themselves sometimes and although we enjoy being at home, at certain points you just need to get away. It’s a short break, it’s in a great hotel and it’s really rejuvenating, it’s ideal.
- Malta: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £66.50
- Travel dates: 30/11/2014 – 04/12/2014
- Travel duration: 4 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Solana Hotel
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 1,061 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner for “Bargain”
- Destination: Mellieha, Malta
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer in Malta not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap car rentals on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £66.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing