Marbella lies at the Costa del Sol and stands for sun and beautiful, almost endless long beaches. Be a part of the rich and the famous who love to spend their holidays here in Spain’s answer to Monaco and St. Tropez. Take the chance and stroll to Puerto Banús which is Marbella’s luxury marina and shopping centre. At this place you’re going to see some of the most impressive and luxurious yachts in the world. The area of the marina has developed to the centre of a vibrant scene of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. If you like golf then you’re going to appreciate the half-dozen courses dotted around the town. The amazing coastline offers plenty of opportunities for water sports, too.
1 week in beautiful Marbella
Maybe you’re thinking that a holiday to luxurious Marbella has to be very expensive, but I can tell you that you’re very wrong with that assumption :) I have found an amazingly cheap holiday package here on travelbird.co.uk that offers you a lot for only cracking £129 per person! The deal is based on two adults sharing and includes flights from three different UK airports and your stay at the 4-star Crown Resort Club Marbella. And not to be forgotten the many extras that you’ll have on top of that! Just check it out and keep reading:
The Crown Resort Club Marbella has an average rating of 66% on TripAdvisor, but the latest reviews are very positive. Take a look at the stunning pictures of the resort and make your own opinion about it, but this place has many things to offer to sweeten your stay, especially if you go with Travelbird’s deal. It boasts an indoor and outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a fitness area, a children’s playground and a picnic area. You will be welcomed with a bottle of Cava, which is ideal to chink glasses on this great holiday. Besides that you are allowed to use all resort’s facilities and you can use a free shuttle bus from the resort to the beach! So no need to walk to the beach :) On top of that you’ll receive a restaurant discount card and one breakfast voucher for two adults.
The hotel is located a 15 minutes drive from Marbella and only 40 minutes from Marbella. So don’t worry about the transfer, because you can easily hop on the train and then take a taxi and you’re already there.
I know that a beach holiday is very tempting, especially on one of the dates from October until March 2015, but make this holiday also an interesting city experience. Seville, Granada and Cordoba are amazing cities in Spain and you can reserve excursions to those cities at the resort’s reception desk.
Have a wonderful holiday in Marbella :)
- Marbella Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, many Extras and Flights for only £129
- Travel period: selected dates in October (16/10/, 30/10/), November (06/11/, 20/11/, 27/11), December (04/12/, 11/12/), January 2015 (£139), February 2015 (from £139) and March 2015 (from £149)
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Glasgow Prestwick or Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair
- Baggage: hand luggage included. Checked Luggage up to 15 kg, £30 per bag
- Hotel: 3.5-star Crown Resort Club Marbella
- Rating: 66% on TripAdvisor out of 166 reviews
- Location: 15 mins drive from Marbella and 40 mins drive from Malaga, close to the beach and shops
- Destination: Spain
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following extras: A bottle of Cava, restaurant discount card, one breakfast voucher for 2 adults, free access to all of the resort’s facilities including: jacuzzi, sauna, fitness room and pools, free shuttle bus from the resort to the beach and shops
- Excluded: possible tourist tax
- Airport transfer in Marbella not included. Take the train and then a taxi: 57 mins, £18 each way
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £129 per person based on two adults sharing