Check out the mad Marrakech deal I found for you on Wowcher, where you could be enjoying 2, 3 or 4 Nights in a 4* Marrakech hotel, on an All Inclusive basis with the added perks of return flights from 3 UK airports, a luxurious Hammam session, a welcome drink on arrival, gym access and 20% off all spa treatments.. from only £119 per person!? O M G! ;-)
Your Marrakech Holiday Package Deal
The hotels included in this deal is either the 4* Atlas Targa & Resort (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,170 reviews) or the Idrissides Premium Urban Club, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 275 reviews) where either way you’ll be staying in a cosy ensuite room with Wi-Fi access, a TV with cable channels, coffee making facilities and a terrace with gorgeous views of Marrakech.
- Marrakech: 2 – 4 Nights incl. All Inclusive 4* Hotel, Hammam & Flights from £119
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates until 23rd May 2016 (Must book by 5th Mar 2016)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 Nights from £169, 4 Nights from £199)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick / London Stansted (Manchester for extra £50pp)
- Hotel: 4* Atlas Targa & Resort / Idrissides Premium Urban Club
- Hotel 1 Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,170 reviews
- Hotel 2 Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 275 reviews
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to the provider’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you like one of my hotel or spa deals and if you need a cheap way to get there or if you simply need a cheap way to catch one of the flights that I post, check out Megabus or National Express for the cheapest bus rates. Both providers offer cheap fares and run special promotions to save even more money.
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)