Visit the amazing ‘Red City’, also known as Marrakech and get enchanted by the magical atmosphere of this city. The probably most popular attraction of Marrakech is the old Medina. The old town of the city has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage and it offers you a lot of impressions with the traditional open air market and its narrow streets.
The Djemaa el Fna is a bustling and lovely place for oriental storytellers, snake charmers and jugglers. That might sound a little like the stories of the ‘Arabian Nights’ and actually this place is as charming as the stories. So take your chance to add a chapter of your own Arabian Nights story and get to know the Souks, where you’ll find many stalls selling local souvenirs and spices.
I have found you a great deal on travelbird.co.uk which not only includes flights, half board and tranfer, but also a complimentary workshop! Just check out the details for your vibrant and colourful holiday to Marrakech:
You’re going to stay in the 4-star Diwane Hotel (74% on TripAdvisor) which is located in Guéliz neighbourhood. It’s close to all sights of stunning Marrakech and it combines comfort and excellent facilities with the traditional oriental style. Soak up the comfort and pamper yourself with a refreshing drink at the hotel bar and relax at the beautiful outdoor pool. That’s perfect after an interesting day in the city centre.
Besides that the deal includes a complimentary workshop: visit a small traditional Moroccan shop at the Souks where you will be taught about, and have the opportunity to taste, various special Moroccan teas. You will also learn about different spices and see how they are used to make soaps, oils and creams. You will be picked up by the friendly host from the hotel and also drop you back, free of charge!
You can book this deal with flights from London Stansted, London Luton or Bristol and there are many dates from August to December available. The price of £189 per person applies to many dates in November and December. Other months are more expensive, but the prices are still okay. So feel free to browse the dates and choose the one that you prefer :)
- Marrakech Holiday: 5 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Flights, Transfer & Workshop from only £189
- Travel period: selected dates in August (£249 on 31st, other dates from £319) , September (£209 on 21st, other dates from £229) , October (from £239), November (£189) & December (£189 and £199)
- Travel duration: 5 days (= 4 nights)
- Airport of departures: London Stansted, London Luton, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Diwane Hotel
- Rating: 74% on TripAdvisor out of 541 reviews
- Location: Guéliz, directly in the heart of Marrakech
- Destination: Marrakech / Morocco
- Board basis: half board
- Price includes: Moroccan herbalism workshop
- Airport transfer in Marrakech: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: from only £189 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: The price of £189 per person is applicable to many dates in November and December.
Click here for the Marrakech Deal