How about a very special holiday to Marrakech? I have found a great deal on travelbird.co.uk which is providing you a memorable and very special holiday trip to the ‘Red City’. Explore Marrakech in the deep starting to discover the beauty of the city centre, then spending two adventurous nights in the Sahara and the last part of this holiday will pamper you in the peaceful outskirts of Marrakech. Are you curious what is going to await you here? Then read the details that I have gathered for you:
Travelbird is offering you to experience Marrakech like you might have never experienced it before: Fly from London Luton to Marrakech and get welcomed directly at the airport by someone with a Travelbird sign. This person is going to take you to the first part of your holiday that sounds like a wonderful city trip! You’re staying 3 nights in the heart of Marrakech in one of these 3 hotels either the Riad Dubai Hotel (93% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), the Riad Dar Dubai Hotel (excellent 100% on TripAdvisor) or the Riad Dar Narjis Hotel (72% on TripAdvisor). It depends on the availability of the hotels during the date that you are free to choose. No matter where you’re going to stay all three hotels are including breakfast and all of them are great places to start your trip to the city centre as they’re all directly located in the centre. Get enchanted by the Moroccan people and visit the famous Medina. It’s full of vibrant markets, snake-charmers and you get the chance to learn a lot about the culture and history of this city.
Coming to the second and to me the most adventurous part of this holiday: the Sahara tour! After 4 Days of the vibrant city life you will be taken to the desert spending one night in a tent beneath the Moroccan sky! That’s amazing and surely a great experience to brag about it :) The other night will be back at the Hotel la Vallee des figures (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Hotel Du Vieux Chateau du Dades (31% on TripAdvisor). The last one has a poor rating on TripAdvisor, but I hope that it’ll be okay for one night. Most of the complaints were about that the hotel was freezing cold. Hope that an extra blanket will do it, if you should experience the same… Nevertheless you will get pampered on both days with a half board basis with breakfast and dinner. Both hotels are located near the Dades Gorges that lies between the Atlas Mountains. Stunning view certainly included.
The last part of Marrakech experience takes you to the beautiful Riad Qodwa Hotel (82% on TripAdvisor) were you get strengthened by a delicious breakfast and where you can relax at the splendid pool area the last 2 nights. Indulge the luxury of the Moroccan atmosphere amidst a courtyard in the outskirts of Marrakech. Stroll through the exotic gardens or simply relax on the terrace. Every 3 hours is a free shuttle bus to the city centre if you want to spend more time there.
And hey that’s it :) Simply enjoy this very, very special holiday to Marrakech!
FYI: the flights from London Luton depart at around 4 pm and arrive in Marrakech at 7.45 pm. Flights from Marrakech to London depart at 8 pm and arrive at 11.30 pm. You can book this trip with travelbird.co.uk from as low as £245 per person. The price advertised is the lowest price per person and it really depends on the arrival date that you choose. Certainly during high season the rates will be higher. For exact dates and prices, click on ‘Book Now’ on the Travelbird website. You will be taken to the availability page where you can view all current availabilities and prices. Don’t panic: clicking on ‘Book Now’ simply allows you to show all available dates and prices; you are under no obligation to make a booking!
- Marrakech Holiday Special: 7 Nights incl. Hotels, Breakfast & Half Board, Sahara Tour, Flights and Transfers for only £245
- Travel period: different dates available! Cheapest prices are on 30/05/2014 – 07/06/2014 and 02/07/2014-09/07/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Validity: subject to availibility
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotels city centre: Riad Dubai Hotel (93% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), Riad Dar Dubai Hotel (excellent 100% on TripAdvisor) or Riad Dar Narjis Hotel (72% on TripAdvisor)
- Hotels Sahara: Hotel la Vallee des figures (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or Hotel Du Vieux Chateau du Dades (31% on TripAdvisor)
- Hotel Marrakech: Riad Qodwa Hotel (82% on TripAdvisor)
- Locations: first 3 nights directly in the city centre, 2 nights in the Sahara, 2 nights in the outskirts of Marrakech
- Destination: Marrakech
- Board basis: first 3 nights with breakfast, 2 nights Sahara with Half Board, last 2 nights with breakfast
- Airport transfer in Marrakech: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included, also transfers between the different locations included
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9, tourist tax of €2.50 per person and per night
- Price: only £245 per person based on 2 adults sharing