Take a look at this fabulous deal I found through Expedia for 7 nights in Menorca in a spacious and light filled self catering apartment on the sea front – for only £181 per person! This great price includes return flights from Leeds Bradford to Menorca (Mahon) Airport, through Monarch.
Your Menorca Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the Ca’n Digus Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 107 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) in a 1 bedroom apartment, with a private balcony or patio. The apartment also includes free Wi-Fi, a kitchenette with fridge, sitting and dining area, and weekly housekeeping. The apartment complex is also equipped with an onsite restaurant, cafeteria, pool with sun terrace and loungers, and a TV room.
The great apartment complex is located in Playas de Fornells, an small fishing village and an area of the island a little more authentic than Menorca centre – perfect for a week of relaxing, exploring and basking up the bright April sunshine. Make the most of this deal before its gone!
- Menorca: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights (UK October Half Term!) only £181
- Travel dates: 17 – 24 October 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- Hotel: Apartments C’an Digus
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 107 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Menorca
- Meals: None
- Airport transfer: not included, find average transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £181 per person based on 2 adults sharing