Mexico has quickly become one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. It’s not particularly hard to understand why either; it’s hot, it has stunning beaches, simply put it is a paradise. With this last minute deal, you can get there!
You will be staying in the 4* Riu Palace Pacifico, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as receiving a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. It is also worth noting that this is one of Thomson’s “A la Carte” hotels. This means that the hotel has met certain, very high, standards. It also means that you receive complimentary Private Transfers, 20kg of luggage for your flights and you get to select your seat! They’re some really nice extras.
This hotel has plenty to keep you satisfied. There is a large pool, which creates the gap between the hotel and the sandy beach. There is also a swim-up bar in this pool, so you will never go thirsty! You will have 5 restaurants to choose from throughout this stay, 4 of which are a la carte restaurants which feature dishes from all over the world. I really like Guacamole, it’s a traditional Mexican restaurant. On top of this, there are also 5 bars, so you really won’t have to worry about where your next drink or meal is coming from.
This deal is available to you on thomson.co.uk for only £709 per person, based on 2 adults sharing. This deal includes your 4* All-Inclusive Hotel Stay, Flights, Private Transfers & 20kg of Luggage. This is the perfect holiday for 2, it’s a beautiful hotel with a really charming atmosphere.
Whilst you’re in Mexico, all I can really suggest you do is have fun. Whether this is through canopy tours, sailing or scuba diving you won’t be disappointed. I would definitely recommend trying a Jungle Expedition, where you’ll head into the Sierra Madre Mountains and experience Mexico like you never thought it could be. You’ll rappel down a cliff, enjoy a lazy tube-raft ride down a river and enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch.
- Mexico: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Private Transfer & 20kg Hold Luggage only £709
- Travel dates: 30/10/2014 – 06/11/2014
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester Airport
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Riu Palace Pacifico
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,845 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: on beach
- Destination: Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mexico: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £709 per person based on 2 adults sharing