Mombasa! Known as the second capital of Kenya after Nairobi, the amazing city of salt and spices, of traders and of poetry is a diamond in the rough! There are so many fantastic historical and religious sights to go and visit there, including the Fort Jesus, the Spice Market, the Holy Ghost Cathedral and the Lord Shiva Temple! Also known for its cuisine, you should definitely go to the Shehnai Restaurant, and just in case you’re missing your home food, try out the Hunter’s Steak House too! But if you wanna try out some authentic Kenyan food, then Rozina is the place to go!
Book your Mombasa Family Holiday today!
You’ll be staying at the fantastic 4* Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and it’s the best place to stay on your Mombasa Family Holiday! The kids are gonna love the fact that there’s a swimming pool, as well as children’s activities organised by the hotel, so they’re never gonna get bored! You’ll also be eating a full breakfast in the wonderful hotel restaurant, so make the most of it because you’ll have to use up that energy over the entire day under the hot hot sun! And don’t forget that there’s also free WiFi, so you can keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Mombasa Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £502 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Example travel dates: 21-28 November 2016
- Length of stay: 6 Nights + 1 Overnight Flight
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 184 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Mombasa
- Destination: Kenya
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: from only £502 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- You need a Visa to go to Kenya- Find out more here
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!