When somebody says Marrakech, your mind instantly thinks; Red City, Leather District, Carpets and Tea. Well, with this amazing offer that I’ve found you can sample all of those things first-hand. This is a deal not to be missed!
You will be staying in the 4* Blue Sea Hotel Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5/5. Whilst this rating is an average rating, it’s a really good hotel to have as a base for your trip. Particularly because you’ll be out exploring so much that you’ll barely even have time to look around! Whilst staying at this hotel you will be provided with Breakfast ever morning, as well as receiving either a hammam or a massage in the hotel’s spa.
This deal is available to you on travelbird.co.uk for only £119 per person. The dates are flexible, but it is worth noting that the price varies significantly at different times; October is significantly more expensive than January for example. Included in this deal is your 4* Hotel, Flights, Breakfast and Spa Treatment. There is also the option to upgrade to an all-inclusive stay for only £55. The price is a really good one; with flights usually being over £300 each!
There is so much for you to do whilst you’re in Marrakech that you won’t stop moving! Famous for it’s beautiful scenery and traditional buildings you won’t be short of photo opportunities! There are the obvious go-to attractions such as the tannery district, just to warn you it does not smell very pleasant! There is also the Koutoubia Mosque, which you most definitely want to see. It is the most iconic symbol of Marrakech and towers above everything else (mainly because the local ordinance forbids any building in the area to be taller than a palm tree)!
The souks are my favourite part, I love to haggle and find really good bargains at the same time. If you get the chance, definitely ride a camel. It’s one of those things that has long been associated with countries like Morocco, yet not many people do it. It’s really good fun, but definitely beware of the movements they make are unlike anything you’ll have ever felt before. Definitely keep motion sickness tablets handy.
This is a really good deal for anybody looking to get away and experience a bit of culture and unwind whilst enjoying spending time with someone you care about. This is one of the cheapest prices I’ve ever seen for a Marrakech offer, so it’s definitely worth considering!
- Marrakech: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights, Breakfast & 1 Spa Treatment only £119
- Travel dates: 06/01/2015 – 09/01/2015 (various dates available)
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 13°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Bristol Airport (n.B dates from here are more limited)
- Hotel: 4* Blue Sea Hotel Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 778 reviews
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Marrakech not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing