Located in the heart of the Cyclades, Mykonos is an island with a dual personality. One of the more picturesque of the Cyclades islands, it has beautiful traditional streets with white houses, chapels and windmills… but by night it turns into an oasis for anybody who loves a drink and fancies a good night out. This gives you the chance to experience both sides of the island!
The Anixi Studios
With this deal you will be staying in the Anixi Studios, which have received a great TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. You’ll be staying here on a self-catering basis, which I think gives you more freedom to do what you want.
These studios are really well decorated with a fresh, sea-side feel to them. They have a kitchenette with a fridge and also, free Wi-Fi. I’m always surprised when places don’t have free Wi-Fi now, but it’s actually really uncommon, so this is definitely a welcome bonus.
This hotel doesn’t have a swimming pool, but it doesn’t really make much difference because you don’t actually have to walk for more than 30 seconds to get to the sea. It’s the world’s biggest swimming pool; make the most of it!
There is plenty for you to do whilst you’re in Mykonos. I would actually recommend heading for a look around the island. Maybe head to Mykonos Town to explore the labrinth-like streets, find the windmills that the island is so famous for. If you fancied you could also visit some of the smaller villages around the island, Ano Mera, for example is really interesting and great for a quiet spot of lunch!
This deal I have found you is available on thomson.co.uk for just £357 per person. This includes your 14 Night Hotel stay, Flights and Transfers! Mykonos is definitely a place where everybody wants to go, so this deal is perfect for everyone.
- Mykonos: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £357
- Travel dates: 08/05/2015 – 22/05/2015
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Anixi Studios
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 86 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: close to beach
- Destination: Ornos, Mykonos
- Board: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Mykonos: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £357 per person based on 2 adults sharing