I found you a cheap combination of a hotel deal and flights to jet off to beautiful Mykonos. Based on the Greek mythology the island has been formed by a giant who turned into stone. This is your chance now to unleash your inner Indiana Jones and to spend a great holiday in a wonderful destination :)
Your Mykonos Holiday
I combined cheap flights that I found through Skycanner with a hotel deal on Trivago. You need to book flights and hotel separately and make sure that the price is still the same like on my screenshots below to avoid disappointment. Flights are from London Gatwick, but there are also flights from Manchester available. If you would like to fly on different dates or from another airport, feel free to change all details of these two deals to suit up your needs.
It’s worth trying out different dates and airports, because the hotel has excellent ratings. You will be at Anemos Apartments ( 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which looks like a traditional Greek property and is located just 100 metres from the Ornos beach. The Greek island Mykonos has many different beaches: from sandy beaches to shingle beaches, there is everything for everyone’s taste. The Ornos beach is very popular for bathers and the location of your hotel is pretty close to everything. The nearest restaurants can be reached within a few minutes walk. But if you get hungry and you don’t want to walk that short way to grab something, then take it easy and check out the pool bar of the hotel which offers you tasty snacks, cold drinks and cocktails until midnight.
Hotel 9 nights:
£298.25 total price
Flights London Gatwick – Mykonos (return):
£118 total price
- Mykonos Holiday: 9 Nights incl. excellent Hotel & Flights only £208
- Travel period: 3rd May 2016 – 12th May 2016
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airport: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Anemos Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 220 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1.5 miles from city centre, 100m from Ornos beach and resort centre
- Destination: Mykonos
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Mykonos not included. By taxi around 3 mins drive £12-£14.
- Price: only £208 per person based on two adults sharing