Dublin! The home of classic pubs and cobbled streets! Even just when going for a walk, you’ll meet so many different people that it feels like a massive socialising hub! As you have two days, you’ll definitely have some time to go and see the historic sights in and around Dublin! These include the National Museum of Ireland, the Dublin City Gallery, the fantastic Trinity College, and for when you get hungry of course, Kehoe’s Pub. One of the most atmospheric pubs in the city centre and a favourite with all kinds of Dubliners, this pub has a cosy Victorian bar.
Book your Dublin Break today!
On your New Years Eve Dublin Break you’ll be staying in the fantastic Gleann-Na-Smol (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), just 1.6 miles from the city center! You’ll have your very own twin room with 1 double and 1 single bed and of course, free WiFi! So you’ll be able to keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home and keep up to date with the news :) But you have to book it quickly because the rooms are running out fast! Breakfast also comes included in this deal, which will get your fresh as a daisy to go on a day of exploring, on New Years Day! Countdown to 2017 in a warm, cosy place…
- New Years Eve Dublin Break: 2 Nights incl. B&B, Breakfast & Flights only £109.50 pp
- Travel dates: 31 December 2016 – 2 January 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative Airports: Luton, Stansted, Gatwick, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle- all are more expensive
- Hotel: Gleann-Na-Smol
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 88 reviews
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £109.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.