Head to the concrete jungle next February with this unreal Expedia deal I found – 5 Nights in a great, central 4* Hotel in New York – for only £587 per person!
Your New York Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the fabulous Z New York Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 5 Nights, a chic industrially focused hotel located in a quiet area of Long Island City. It is 4 blocks from the East River, and a 5 minute drive from Queensboro Bridge. Your nearest subway station is Queensboro Plaza Subway Station on foot in 11 minutes, and from there it’s only 10 minutes into the Big Apple!
This great hotel includes an onsite restaurant, snack bar/deli, rooftop terrace, bar/lounge and nightclub for you to enjoy during your stay. There is also a free area shuttle and free train station pick up available on request – what more could you ask for?!
- New York: 5 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £587
- Travel dates: Wed 9 March 2016 – Mon 14 March 2016
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Norwegian Air (direct flights)
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Z New York
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1.004 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: New York, United States of America
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £40 – £50 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £587 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)