The Norwegian capital city of Oslo is one of the most chic and elegant cities that you simply have to visit. So why not give into the temptation of a June city break in a bustling capital perched near stunning fjords?
Your Oslo City Break
I put together this deal for you to whisk you away to the beautiful Norwegian landscape of fjords, hills and mountains. It includes a 2 night stay in a hotel as well as return flights from London for only £110 per person based on 2 people sharing. So, are you ready to explore?
The chic Smarthotel Oslo offers soundproofed rooms with modern furnishings and spacious bathrooms where you can enjoy a bubble bath after a day of sightseeing. The hotel features free Wi-Fi as well as computers available for guests and the interiors have a funky edge. You can grab a delicious breakfast and enjoy it on the furnished terrace. The hotel received a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award.
When it comes to things to see and do, Oslo will simply spoil you rotten. Your hotel is just a short walk away from Karl Johan shopping street and the bustling city centre has an array of bars and restaurants to offer. The National Gallery and Royal Palace are also nearby and will make the heart of every culture vulture skip a beat. Believe it or not, the city houses a total of 40 islands, each with it’s unique atmosphere – how about some city-style island hopping? Nature lovers will enjoy a hike in the nearby forests and the fjord.
- Oslo: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £110
- Travel dates: 9 – 11 June 2016
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: Smarthotel Oslo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 523 reviews + 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Oslo, Norway
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Oslo not included, check for public transport connections here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £110 per person based on 2 adults sharing