Off you go to the capital of France, the city for all the lovers…Paris! The largest city of France offers numerous sights such as Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre. The city invites couples to spend relaxing and romantic days here like no other city in Europe. I really like Paris for its timeless charm and if you didn’t have the chance to visit it, you definitely missing out a great city!
But of course Paris is not only perfect for couples, it’s also very interesting for those of you who love culture. Explore the many museums that will enchant you or stroll along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, if you love shopping, and head to the Arc de Triomphe.
As I think that Paris is a city that everyone should at least seen once, I combined you a good hotel deal that I have found on travelbird.co.uk with the flights on bravofly.co.uk. You have to book the flights and the hotels separately on these pages. I have selected a flight to Paris Beauvais to keep the price low. It takes around 2 hrs to get to centre of Paris by train, but it’s worth the saving that you have. You can get the directions below.
The Travelbird deal includes breakfast and a cruise on the Seine and is for the good 4 star R. Kipling Hotel (74% on TripAdvisor) which is in the city centre and in the heart of the 9th arrondissement of Paris. The location is between Montmartre and Opera and is a good area to start your city break close to every important attraction.
The hotel itself is already a very good reason to spend your break in the city: it’s a boutique hotel which is designed in an oriental style. You will be welcomed with a drink upon arrival and then take your time to marvel at the stylish design with lamps, statuettes, tables from China, Japan and India. You certainly going to get the feeling of being in an Asian country instead of Paris :)
Well, a river cruise and a boutique hotel… I guess it really can’t get any romantic than this :)
FYI: there are many dates available and you can customize the dates for the hotel and the flights to suit your needs. Click on ‘Book Now’ on Travelbird and see all the available dates for the hotel. Don’t panic by clicking on ‘book now’ you won’t be forced to place a booking.
- Paris City Break: 3 Days incl. good 4* Boutique Hotel, Breakfast, River Cruise and Flights for only £143
- Travel period: 05/09/ – 07/09/2014, many dates in July, August, September, October, November and December available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4 star R. Kipling Hotel
- Rating: 74% on TripAdvisor out of 151 reviews
- Hotel location: in the city centre in the 9th arrondissement, close to the Blanche Metro Station and Montmartre district
- Destination: Paris
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: welcome drink upon arrival, cruise on the Seine
- Airport transfer in Paris not included. By bus £17, ca. 2 hrs. Get the directions here.
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9
- Price: only £143 per person based on two adults sharing