From Louvre to Montmatre, from the Arc de Triophe to the Eiffel Tower… no other city offer so many interesting and exciting sights like Paris! The deal that I’ve found on travelbird.co.uk provides you a splendid city break with a great extra. And to make this hotel deal more comfortable I’ve already looked for a flight bargain for you and found one for only £56 per person here on bravofly.co.uk. Here are the details of your Paris city break:
You fly from Manchester to the airport Paris Beauvais and stay in the great 3 star Hôtel Le Dauphin (88% on TripAdvisor) which holds a Certificate of Excellence and is situated in the business district La Défense. Your way from the airport to the hotel takes you around 2 hours by public transportation. Just jump on the shuttle bus to Porte Maillot – Pershing Parking and then take the Metro Line 1 to Champs Elysées. The hotel is within a spitting distance from the metro station. So look forward to a great location for exploring Paris easily on foot and enjoy the delicious breakfast buffet each morning on the hotel’s patio if the weather is nice.
Strengthened by the breakfast take the short walk back to the metro station Champs-Elysées and discover the numerous parks, streets and hidden-gem cafes like the Café des Deux Moulins. This café for example is located close to the Moulin Rouge at the Montparnasse which is also a part of your deal: the price includes an entry ticket for the Tour Montparnasse. The tower is 210 metres high and a perfect alternative to the Eiffel Tower if you want to indulge great views of Paris. Don’t worry about climbing up those dozens of stairs, just use the fastest lift in Europe and reach the top of the tower within 38 seconds… only beaming up would be faster :) From here marvel at the stunning view over Paris and take wonderful pictures from the top of the tower. You’ll get the best view of the Eiffel Tower from here. So whether you’re out for a romantic break or a sightseeing trip, this city break is a super opportunity to get to know Paris from a 360-degree panorama. Simply enjoy!
- Paris City Break: 3 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Entry ticket to Tour Montparnasse and Flights for only £130
- Travel period: 11/07/2014 – 13/07/2014
- Travel duration: 3 Days
- Validity: can be booked until 15/12/2014, subject to availability
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3 star Hôtel Dauphin Saint Germain
- Rating: 88% on TripAdvisor out of 504 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: district La Défense, a few minutes from the centre of Paris by metro
- Destination: Paris
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Paris not included. The hotel is close to the metro station Champs-Elysées.
- Your way from the airport Beauvais to Porte Maillot – Pershing Parking by bus (£17), then by the Metro Line 1 to Champs Elysées, less than a mile to the hotel (ca. 2 hours).
- Price includes: free WiFi, Entry ticket to the Tour Montparnasse, a child under 2 years goes for free
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9
- Price: only £130 per person based on two adults sharing