Jet off to the enigmatic tropical paradise, Thailand, on this Phuket Holiday, where you’ll be staying in a deluxe room! Phuket is world-renowned for its paradisal beaches, emerald waters, soft sands and simply stunning scenery. With this dreamy Phuket escape, you’ve 9 serene nights to get used to beach life, staying in a tranquil Thai resort. Located just a short walk from the silky shores of Kata Beach, and nestled in wonderfully verdant surrounds, this luxurious resort is a no-brainer when it comes to a Thailand island stay.
Book your Phuket Holiday today!
Thailand’s favourite island gives you a window into a fascinating culture, as well as beaches and some posh pampering along with amazing food and fantastic landscapes. And with a great Phuket deal like this one, what’s not to love?
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Kata Tranquil Villa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee that it’s the best place to stay on your Phuket Holiday! It is a privately owned 22 room resort and offers a wide range of amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, as well as parking facilities! You’re just a 45 minute drive from the airport, and don’t forget that you’ll have free WiFi in the hotel, and so remember to take lots of photos to send to your jealous friends and family back home.
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Phuket Holiday: 9 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £689 pp
- Provider: Book this deal with Expedia!
- Travel dates: 15-25 November 2016
- Length of stay: 9 nights (+ 1 Night outbound flight)
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Singapore Airlines
- Hotel: Kata Tranquil Villa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 50 reviews
- Location: Karon, Phuket
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Phuket: Not-included, check options here
- Price: only £689 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any enquiries, please contact the provider directly!