Platja d’Aro is one of the more vibrant parts of the Costa Brava. If you’re looking to recharge your batteries in a tranquil setting but want a vibrant nightlife within touching distance, then Platja d’Aro should definitely be one of your main considerations. I have found an excellent combo offer using Travelbird.co.uk for a hotel and Expedia.co.uk for flights. It will see up to four people spend one week chilling out underneath the Spanish sun, enjoying the best that Spanish culture has to offer. Sounds like fun don’t you think?!
Platja d’Aro Holiday
The location you will be staying in is just a few minutes drive away from a beach which is as beautiful as you would expect. The Costa Brava nightlife is legendary for all the right reasons and there are also some great scuba diving chances at the Centro de Buceo Dosstaigua. This deal puts you in the heart of the ultimate tourist destination. If you rent a car, you’re only a short drive away from Girona and it’s classy old-style architecture and also Barcelona too. There is so much at your fingertips with this holiday, it would be criminal not to explore a bit.
The Hapimag Resort Mas Nou is the four-star resort where you will be spending your week of chill time. It has a heated indoor pool that is open, year round and outdoor one where you can perfect your tan. On site, there is also a restaurant, supermarket, two bars and a sauna. So you could easily spend a week not leaving the apartment at all! :) The resort has a rating of 4.5/5 from 128 reviews on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence also. The cherry on top of this offer is the free daily breakfast and the bottle of Cava that will be awaiting you on arrival, to help get the ball rolling.
Your flights will travel between Bristol and Girona Airports with Ryanair from 14/10/2015 – 21/10/2015. The flight times are pictured below and you will have to book them separately from the hotel. It is only a quick spin from the airport to your hotel and it should only cost around £10 -12 on a bus.
My example is for two adults and 2 children under 12 sharing, so if you would like to travel as 4 adults or 2 adults only feel free to choose your favourite party size.
4 adults travelling costs only £209 per person and 2 adults only £278 per person.
So there you have it, Platja d’Aro on a platter. Follow the links below to book and you and your friends could be partying in the Costa Brava or relaxing with your family before you know it.
- Price breakdown:
- Platja d’Aro: 7 nights incl. 4* Golf Hotel, Breakfast, Bottle of Cava and Flights for only £170
- Travel period: 14th October 2015 – 21th October 2015
- More dates in September, October, November and December 2015 available
- Option to book as 2 adults or 4 adults (third and fourth adults or an extra of £75 pp)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- More options: 3 or 4 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London Airports, Bournemouth, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle and Birmingham (prices vary)
- Destination: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Baggage: hand luggage included, 1st checked bag for an extra of £25 – 40
- Hotel: Hapimag Resort Mas Nou
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 128 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Platja d’Aro, Spain
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: £10 – 12 in bus and taxi
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price includes booking fee of £3.95
- Excluded: Tourist Tax of €0,50 p.p.p.n.
- Price: only £170 per person based on two adults & 2 children sharing