Poland is a country of understated beauty, warm and welcoming people and a fabulous night life. I have found a great deal on Travelbird for two people to escape for one week of discovery on a fun Poland roundtrip, where you can take in some great cities, luxe hotels and unwind in a unique ‘beer spa’.
Poland Round Trip incl. Beer Spa Hotel with Half Board, Breakfast, Car Rental and Flights
There is great value in the price of this deal as it also includes a large portion of your meals and the cost of car rental so you can travel between each of your three hotel destinations easily.
Kościerzyna: This charming little town is just about one hour’s drive away from Gdansk Airport and it is where you will spend your first two nights. It’s defining tourist attraction is it’s famous railway museum. However the major appeal of this first hotel, Stary Browar, is the fact that it has it’s own brewery (how many hotels can say that?). Here you will be able to experience the joys of taking a beer bath which is extremely effective at treating stress, opening pores and relieving high blood pressure. The hotel has a rating of 5/5 on TripAdvisor and will offer you a free breakfast each morning too.
Leba: Hotel Leba (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is where you will be spending nights 3, 4 and 5. It is a beautiful fishing town just an hour and a half away from your first hotel. Aside from it’s stunning pool facilities which can you can see below; you will be able to explore the town’s surrounding countryside. It is full of gorgeous lakes and dramatic views. It also possesses it’s own stretch of white sandy beach. The nearby Slowinski National Park is known for its beauty and various different species of animals so after one of your free daily breakfasts be sure to pay it a visit. :)
Gdansk: The final stop on your Poland roundtrip will be the Hanza Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) for the remaining two nights. It takes two hours to reach from Leba and will allow you to experience one of the most friendly cities on the continent. Gdansk made thousands of Irish people feel at home during 2012. It offers a great night life, fabulous boutique restaurants and beautiful architecture.
The flights for this deal will depart with Ryanair from either Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester or Stansted Airports. There are many different dates available between now and September too. This Poland roundtrip is a great opportunity to explore a friendly and fascinating place. Follow the link below to book this great deal today.
- Poland Roundtrip: 1 Week incl. Beer Spa Hotel with Half Board, Leba and Gdansk Hotels with Breakfast, Car Rental and Flights for only £329
- Travel period: many dates available until December 2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: Dependent on month
- Hotels: Hotel Stary Browar (Kościerzyna) / Hotel Leba (Leba) / Hanza Hotel (Gdansk)
- Rating: Hotel Stary Browar (5/5 on TripAdvisor) / Hotel Leba (4/5 on TripAdvisor) / Hanza Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Location: Kościerzyna/Leba/Gdansk
- Board basis: Half Board
- Airport transfer: Included with car rental
- For insurance, travel money, airport parking and more with a 15% discount, check Holiday Extras
- Price: only £329 per person based on two adults sharing