Fly this summer to one of the best festivals in Portugal: the NOS Primavera Sound in Porto! This festival turns the beautiful city in the North of Portugal into a laidback party location with great music! From rock to indie and electronic vibes, there’s everything for every music taste!
Your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor
I spotted this deal on travelbird.co.uk which includes your flights from either Manchester or London Luton, your 3 night stay in the 3-star Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor, breakfast, a river cruise and 3-day Tickets to the NOS Primavera Sound Festival for only £249 per person based on 2 adults. So grab your best friends and convince them to spend a great party break in Porto with so many extras! That makes this deal a good value for a bargain of a price!
The hotel has received 4/5 on TripAdvisor and is located in front of the Oporto International Fair-Exponor. That means that you have an easy access to all major city ring roads and that you’re just a 10-minute drive from the festival grounds away.
Enjoy breakfast every morning before you leave to the festival or when you get back… depending on your party attitude :D
Good to know that the hotel is offering a 24-hour reception as well as a 24-hour bar… just in case that you need a drink before going to bed :)
NOS Primavera Festival 2015
The NOS Primavera Sound Porto has become one of the most legendary party in the European festival scene. More than 70,000 people came in 2014 to the grounds, to enjoy their favourite musicians. The festival takes place in the Parque da Cidade which boasts amazing green and wooded surroundings. Add the ancient outlines of Porto to it and you’ll have the perfect party location!
This year’s line-up consists of some big names like Interpol, José González, Ariel, Pink, Underworld, Foygen, Death Cab for Cutie and many, many more! Watch the video below to see the full line-up of the NOS Primavera.
Porto River Cruise – a city full of culture and history
Porto is of course a wonderful city in Portugal and besides that you’re here to collect fantastic memories at the NOS Primavera Festival, you shouldn’t miss out on visiting the city, too. The city is full of cultural and historic treasures that played an important role in Portuguese history. The historical centre of Porto is home to the World Heritage Site Ribeira. The deal includes the famous Six Bridges cruise along the River Douro.
On top of that you’ll get 48-hour tickets for the city tour bus! That gives you the opportunity to marvel at this wonderful city from the city and to recover from your hangover :)
This deal includes so many extras that make your break very easy and comfortable. Don’t miss out on this great possibility for a memorable short break in Porto! Happy travels!
- Porto Party Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, 3-day ticket to NOS Primavera Sound, River Cruise & Flights only £249
- Travel dates: 04/06/2015 – 07/06/2015
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London Luton
- Hotel: 3-star Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 98 reviews
- Hotel location: suburbs of Porto, only a 10-minute drive from the festival grounds
- Destination: Porto / Portugal
- Meals: breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception
- Price includes: fruit basket and water in the room, a river cruise (50 mins), 48-hours city bus tour tickets, 3-Day Pass to NOS Primavera (4th, 5th and 6th June 2015)
- Airport transfer in Porto not included. By metro 50 mins, £2 each way.
- Price: only £249 per person based on 2 adults sharing