One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 4 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
Book your Prague Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Hotel Taurus (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 435 reviews) and I can guarantee it’s a lovely place to stay on your Prague Break! It’s located quite close to many sites such as the Farmer’s Market Jirak as well as the Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord (long name I know…!) You’ll be getting breakfast included in this deal, so make the most of it! But for lunch and dinner, definitely check out the surroundings, as there are a variety of places you can go! The BeerGeek Bar is a great place, as well as Los v Oslu or Potrefena Husa Vinohrady! Pets are allowed in this hotel, and you’ll also have free WiFi so take lots of photos!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Prague Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £101 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 1-4 November 2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Stansted
- Alternative airports: Choose your own airport but prices vary!
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Taurus
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 435 reviews
- Location: 2.6 km from center
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Price: only £101 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!