Everybody knows it: You sit at home on the sofa and don’t really know what to do with your free time. If you’re facing the same problem, then take this chance and do a great short break to one one the most interesting cities in Europe!
I’m talking about the beautiful Czech capital, Prague. The most populous city of the Czech Republic attracts with its numerous attractions every year many visitors. The many museums and theaters make a city break here very interesting and all culture lovers amongst you will get their money’s worth. The historic old town of Prague is perfect for relaxing strolls and for an extensive shopping trip. Once in the city, you should definitely visit the Prague Castle with the St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Town Square and the Charles Bridge. These are some amazing sights that are not to be missed. Coming to the nightlife aspect: Prague offers you plenty of variety. The many quaint pubs and clubs invite you to stay and make a party.
I spotted on travelzoo.co.uk a cheap and cheerful deal for you which includes flights, your stay in the 4-star Best Western Premiere Hotel Majestic (79% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014) with breakfast and some nice little extras, for only £139 per person based on two adults sharing.
The hotel is located in the old town of Prague and is only a 8 minutes’ walk from the Wenceslas Square. The location of the hotel is therefore ideal to start your scouting expedition through this interesting city. You’ll be welcomed with a glass of wine at the hotel’s restaurant and you have free WiFi access during your stay. And after an exciting day outside look forward to the spa facilities, because this deal includes free access to the spa for two hours.
Your way from the airport to the hotel is very easy and it costs you only £1 each way, just check out the directions below. That’s cheap as chips and I wish you a wonderful city break :)
Please note that you need to call the provider to book this deal. Just follow the link to travelzoo.co.uk and read more details about the booking process.
- Prague City Break: 4 Days incl. 4*Hotel, Breakfast, Extras and Flights for only £139
- Travel period: many dates in November, December, January 2015, February 2015 and March 2015 available
- Travel duration: 4 Days (3 nights)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Luton, London Gatwick. Departures from Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh for £30 extra per person
- Hotel: 4-star Best Western Premiere Hotel Majestic
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 766 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: directly in the old town of Prague, 8 minutes’ walk from Wenceslas Square
- Destination: Prague / Czech Republic
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: welcome glass of wine, free access to spa for two hours (worth £18 per person), free WiFi
- Airport transfer in Prague not included. By bus and by train 49 mins, £1. Get the directions here.
- Price: only £139 per person based on two adults sharing