Prague is known as the Golden City and it has golden qualities from its surface right through its core. It is a magical place that can inspire and revitalised even the most worn-out souls. I have found a great offer on Expedia for two people to enjoy a refreshing 3 night Prague City holiday. So if you have any special occasions coming up then look no further because this holiday package will tick all of your boxes.
Prague City Holiday Including 4* Hotel And Flights
The hotel you will be staying in is the excellent Iris Hotel Eden which is magnificent value for the price you’re paying. It has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and it is a great location just a fifteen minute tram ride away from the enchanting city centre. Here you will find stunning bridges over the Vltava River. The Stare Mesto (Prague Old Town) has some mesmerising architecture and a huge selection of charming little restaurants and bars where you can experience a local flavour for a very cheap price.
The Ryanair flights for this offer are between London Stansted and Prague Airports and the dates for your trip will be from 15th September to 18th September. You can see your flight times pictured below and your airport transfer should only cost you around €3 on the bus and subway.
Embark on a fun Prague City holiday with this great three night package. Follow the link below to seal the deal today.
- Prague City Holiday: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only £92
- Travel period: Tuesday 15th September to Friday 18th September
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Iris Hotel Eden
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 285 reviews
- Location: 15 min tram ride into centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: £2 on bus and tram
- Price: only £92 per person based on two adults sharing