Dublin! The home of classic pubs and cobbled streets! Even just when going for a walk, you’ll meet so many different people that it feels like a massive socialising hub! As you have two days, you’ll definitely have some time to go and see the historic sights in and around Dublin! These include the National Museum of Ireland, the Dublin City Gallery, the fantastic Trinity College, and for when you get hungry of course, Kehoe’s Pub. One of the most atmospheric pubs in the city centre and a favourite with all kinds of Dubliners, this pub has a cosy Victorian bar.
Book your Dublin Break today!
You’ll be living in the Leeson Bridge House B&B (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Located just 0.9 miles from the city center on a bridge, this B&B is a fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. Of course, the B&B is equipped with free WiFi, so you’ll still be able to stay up to date with the news, as well as with your friends and family at home!
- Dublin Break: 2 Nights incl. B&B, Flights only £77.50
- Travel dates: 16-18 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative Airports: London Gatwick, Manchester (change dates if needed for more options in September/October)
- Hotel: Leeson Bridge House
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 741 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £77.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing