Escape the English cold this November and soak up the Greek sun for 3 nights in Rhodes. I found this deal on ebookers.co.uk where you will be staying in the Amphitryon Boutique Hotel Rhodes (4/5 on Tripadvisor) and for this great price, why not?! What was once a busy agricultural and fishing focused island, is now a bustling tourism destination popular for its constant sunny weather, easy way of life, historical architecture and energetic nearby Faliraki resort.
Your Rhodes Holiday Package
This beautiful boutique hotel right on the shore is a perfect place to relax for a few days, in your double or twin room (with added sofabed) and freshly prepared breakfast each morning – you’ll need your energy for exploring the island! The Amphitryon Boutique Hotel Rhodes includes a pool and bar-restaurant, and each room comes equipped with a fridge and flat screen satellite TV for your enjoyment.
The Colossus of Rhodes is considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the nearby Acropolis of Lindos or Acropolis of Rhodes are also worth a visit for those history buffs out there. In order to experience authentic Greek life, take a walk through the walled, cobbled streets into Rhodes Old Town or soak up the sun in St Pauls Bay, a beach popular with locals and tourists for its stunning scenery. If you want to make the most of your short break, make the most of the nighttimes and hit the resort of Faliraki for great people, energetic night-life and irresistible drinks deals.
Please note: The outbound flight includes a stopover in Athens airport, and the returning flight includes a stopover in Athens also; the length of these stopovers depends on the flight times picked.
- Rhodes: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £173
- Travel dates: Tues 3 November 2015 – Sat 7 November 2015
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 17°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- alternative airports: None
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Amphitryon Boutique Hotel Rhodes
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 179 reviews
- Location: 200m from the Medieval Castle, 2km from Rhodes Port, 13km from Faliraki resort
- Destination: Rhodes Town, Rhodes, Dodecanese Islands, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £18 – £21, bus £1 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £173 per person based on 2 adults sharing