Rich green valleys, beautiful rolling hills and long golden sandy beaches are all waiting for you in Rhodes. Treat yourself to a holiday to this amazing Greek island, perfect for relaxing or action-packed holidays; what you do there, is completely up to you!
A Long Holiday in Rhodes
The deal I have found you is available on thomascook.com for just £477 per person. Now this might sound expensive.. however, when you read that it’s a 21 day holiday… yes.. I’m not joking.. a 3 week holiday.. it’s not surprising that this is the cost of it! So your 21 Night Hotel stay, Flights from Birmingham and Airport Transfers are included. This is also available with flights from East Midlands Airport at the slightly increased price of £491 per person, for more information see here.
With this deal you will be staying in the Dimitris Pefkos Blue Studios, which have received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being provided with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.You will be staying here on a self-catering basis, so you’ll have a lot more freedom with how you spend your days.
Seeing as you’ve got plenty of time, you’ll have time to see basically everything! You’ll be able to head to the Medieval City, the Monastery Tsambika, the beautiful Village of Lindos and so much more. You really should buy a guide book if you book this holiday, because it will help you manage to plan out your three weeks on this beautiful island.
This is a really great chance for you to have a proper break away. The first week of a holiday is the kind of “I’m excited to be here but still exhausted” phase.. the second week is the “let’s see everything we can” phase and the third week is the “let’s make the most of this” phase. So this works out pretty perfectly!
FYI: If the link doesn’t display correctly the first time, just close the window that opened and follow it again!
- Rhodes Long Holiday: 21 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £477
- Travel dates: 03/10/2015 – 25/10/2015
- Travel duration: 21 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- alternative airports: East Midlands
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airways
- Hotel: 3* Dimitris Pefkos Blue Studios
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 170 reviews + Certificate of Excellence for 2014
- Location: 1km from resort of Pefkos
- Destination: Pefkos, Rhodes
- Board: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Rhodes: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £477 per person based on 2 adults sharing