No matter what kind of holiday-goer you are, there’ll be something for you in Rhodes, including the vibrant nightlife, sunbathing all day long, or swimming in the crystal-clear waters. You’ll be transported back to the Byzantine Era after seeing the amazing mazes of cobbled streets… getting lost is the best part ;)
Book your Rhodes Getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Hotel Delfinia Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 299 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Rhodes Getaway! It’s located pretty close by to many of the main attractions of the town including Kolimbia Beach, the Fish Spa and Magellanos, so I’d definitely recommend you check these sites out, as they’ve been top-rated on TripAdvisor! I know your deal is All-Inclusive, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get a snack during the day, so I’ve found a couple of restaurants which may tickle your fancy! Ristorante-Pizzeria Rosso Di Sera, Carrusel and Taverna Michel are all well-known to the locals!
- Rhodes Getaway: 7 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £179.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 19-26 April 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Change airports and dates to suit you! (Prices may vary)
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Delfinia Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 299 reviews
- Destination: Rhodes
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Flights and hotel need to be booked separately, please make sure that both are available before booking!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £179.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!