The rich green valleys, green hills and long golden sandy beaches are waiting for you here in Rhodes. Treat yourself to a holiday to the wonderful Greek island which is perfect for relaxing but also for action-packed holidays. The holiday that I have found on thomascook.com is the latter and takes you and 3 of your friends close to the party spot of Faliraki.
The popular resort on the east side of the island of Rhodes is the number one when it comes up to party. The centre of Faliraki provides many bars, discos and restaurants and is definitely the place for those of you who are spontaneous enough and ready for a great 18-30’s experience. Have a quick look at the deal on Thomas Cook as there are only a few seats left!
You’ll stay at the excellent rated Tina’s Studios which is only 800 metres to the main bars and clubs and only 0.6 miles from the nearest beach. The hotel has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor, has been awarded with the Certificate of Excellence 2014 and has a great reputation in Rhodes. Spend your days at the big outdoor pool and don’t worry if you get thirsty or hungry in the middle of the night: the hotel has a 24-hour bar :) There’s a also a bus station close to your place with transfers to Rhodes Town, which is worth a visit, too. So pack your party outfits and enjoy this place during the main season that runs from the beginning of July until September.
I ticked off the transfer option, because you can choose to go by bus to your hotel or by taxi (29 mins, £13 each way, directions below). If you want to be more flexible during your holiday, then check out the prices on carrentals.co.uk and rent a car. I would suggest you a rental car anyway should you feel like you want to see a little more about the culture and the historical sights of the island Rhodes. Faliraki has only a few interesting spots and most of the archaeological sites are around Rhodes Town. Visit the Old Town of Rhodes for example and marvel at the Palace of the Grand Master which is probably the highlight of the old town. Or make a trip to Kallithéa which is another interesting holiday resort on the east coast of Rhodes island and not too far from Faliraki.
- Rhodes Holiday: 7 Nights incl. good Hotel and Flights for only £96
- Travel period: 09/07/2014 – 17/07/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3 star Tina’s Studios
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 76 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Faliraki, approx. 0.6 miles from the beach, 800 metres from the main bars and clubs
- Destination: Rhodes
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Rhodes not included. By bus 1 hrs, £4 and by taxi approx. £14 each way, 39mins. Get the directions here.
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £96 per person based on four adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Rhodes Deal