Are you looking for a city break somewhere a little different but super spectacular? Riga, Latvia is a undiscovered gem, with more to offer than you can shake a stick at – and I’ve found the most perfect city break deal for you! You could be staying 2, 3 or 4 nights in a gorgeous Hotel, fly return from Liverpool, London Stansted or Leeds Bradford, enjoy breakfast every morning and a dinner on one night of your stay, and last but not least.. a bus tour of the city!
You can enjoy this all for just £89 per person – I know right!?
Your Riga City Break Holiday Deal
You will be staying in the City Hotel Teater Riga, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) a gorgeous building dating back to 1905 where you will be staying a comfortable double room with flat screen television, minibar, free Wi-Fi and private bathrom with hairdryer – no bad hair days here!
- Riga: 2, 3 or 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Breakfast, Dinner & Bus Tour only £89
- Travel dates: Various dates until 29 September 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 Nights – £199 per couple / 4 Nights – £219 per couple)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted / Leeds
- Hotel: City Hotel Teater Riga
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 246 reviews
- Destination: Riga, Latvia
- Meals: Breakfast, 1 x Dinner
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £89 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)