Always wanted to visit Rio de Janeiro but didn’t want to have to take out a bank loan to do it? Well then, check out this brilliant deal I found on Expedia – 7 nights in a gorgeous 4* Hotel with return flights from Manchester (No pesky travelling all the way down to London for cheaper flights!) Meaning less money spent on travelling, more money spent on living.
Your Rio de Janeiro Holiday Package
You will be staying in the 4* Novotel Rio de Janeiro Parque Olimpico, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) situated in the Gardênia Azul district and just 6km from the trendy Barra da Tijuca beach. The infamous Christ the Redeemer Statue and Sugarloaf Mountain are each within 30km of the hotel, meaning sightseeing will not be a problem!
With this deal you can enjoy a room with 2 single beds/1 queen bed + sofabed/1 solo queen bed, the choice is yours! With this, each room includes air conditioning (you’re going to need it in this weather!) a 32-inch flat screen TV, minibar, wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom. You are also able to use and enjoy all of the hotel’s facilities such as the fitness centre, 24 hour front desk, luggage storage, business centre and children’s club.
- Rio de Janeiro: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £599
- Travel dates: Mon 9 Nov 2015 – Mon 16 Nov 2015
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 25°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: KLM / Air France
- Hotel: Novotel Rio de Janeiro Parque Olimpico
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 184 reviews
- Location: 28.5km away from Rio de Janeiro/Galeao Airport
- Destination: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £9 – £11 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £599 per person based on 2 adults sharing