The capital city of Italy is a city that offers almost everything for every traveller. Rome developed an interesting mixture that invites to spend extended expeditions: If you’re a fashion victim look forward to many Italian fashion shops and if you rather like history you will find exactly what you seek. Rome is like the heart of Europe and the deal on eaysJet.com takes you directly there: stay 3 days in the 4-star Esh Executive Style Hotel with Breakfast (84% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013) and flights from London Gatwick for only £170 per person.
The hotel has a good reputation because of it’s modern and sophisticated style, but most important because of it’s great location. The Esh Hotel is located on Via Aurelia which is only 5 minutes from the Vatican City and the historic town centre. The metro station Aurelia is near by, too. So enjoy beautiful Rome in an excellent hotel for little money :)
- Rome: 3 Days incl. 4-star Hotel with Breakfast and Flights for only £170
- Travel period: 19/05/2014 – 21/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 Days
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4-star Esh Executive Style Hotel
- Rating: 84% on Tripadvisor out of 442 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: approx. 5 miles from city centre, just a 5 minutes walk from historic city centre and Vatican City
- Destination: Rome / Italy
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Rome: not included. The hotel is only a 10 minutes walk from the metro station Aurelia. Take a look at the route on rome2rio.com
- Price: only £170 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: the link doesn’t forward you directly to the offer on easyjet.com. Just choose the offer with the hotel name ‘Esh“. When I found the offer it was the 6th deal top down.